As we attach great importance to experiential learning, our tutors need to be of the highest calibre. Metanoia tutors have a worldwide reputation in psychological therapies. They are noted experts in their areas of training and research and have strong professional and academic links with UK and overseas universities.
As well as teaching the theory and practice of the approach (s)he is called upon to:
- "Model" a set of behaviours and values that may be absorbed by students often without awareness.
- Demonstrate the practice of psychotherapy in the group.
- Supervise the live work of students in the group.
- Teach theory relating to those demonstrations.
- Manage the complex dynamics of the group processes that occur in the course of the experiential learning process, which often involve deep feelings.
For further details regarding staff within individual faculties, please click the links on the left.