Introductory courses and other Workshops
Fees are due in full at the time of registration.
If you decide to withdraw from your course, you must notify your Academic Coordinator in writing. If you withdraw from the course before it has commenced, your deposit will be forfeited. If you withdraw from the course after commencement, you are liable for all outstanding fees to the end of the Academic year.
Additional Personal Costs
- Weekly personal therapy is a requirement for professional registration and accreditation, at least forty (40) weeks per year at a minimum cost of £50 per session.
- Personal therapy and supervision are not part of your course fees and will incur additional costs. One hour of supervision for every four hours of client time is required. This can be reduced to one hour of supervision for every six hours as experience is gained but fortnightly supervision is normally required. Supervision may cost approximately £50 per session.
- Personal therapy and supervision must continue during time out of training.
- Professional indemnity insurance is a requirement when client work commences with an estimated cost of £80 per annum.
Fee payment options for all students 2017-18
Please note that from September 2017, the payments options available for students (new and continuing) are as follows:
- Payment of fees in full.
- Payment by your sponsor/employer which requires you to pay a deposit which will be refunded when payment is received in full from your sponsor/employer. You will be liable for any outstanding fees in the event of default on the part of the employer or sponsor.
- Payment of the fees with a deposit due immediately on acceptance to the course followed by five further direct debit payments.
Payment methods are cash, cheque, bank transfer, bankers’ draft, debit and credit cards. All instalments are to be paid by direct debit.
If two consecutive direct debit payments are returned unpaid by your bank, the remaining outstanding balance will become immediately due.