To start your online application please follow the below link.
Applicants for Doctoral Programmes must complete a separate application form, please note:
· If you wish to apply for the Doctorate in Psychotherapy (DPsych), you will need to attend a briefing seminar at which the relevant application forms will be distributed.
· If you would like to apply for the DCPsych course please click here to visit the course page directly, as it requires a different application process.
The application process should take between 15-20 minutes depending on your course choice. Unfortunately, you will not be able to save your progress and continue the application at a later stage; therefore, before starting please make sure you have details of your chosen course(s) accessible.
If you are applying for a Diploma/Bachelor/Master course, you should also have the following at hand before starting:
1. an electronic copy of your passport/EU National Identity Card/UK Armed Forces ID Card/UK Driving License;
2. details of institutions previously attended and an electronic copy of your certificates/transcripts, detailing any qualifications gained;
3. details of any professional membership(s) e.g. BACP, UKCP, BPS (where appropriate);
4. for non-native English speakers, an electronic copy of your English language qualifications;
5. for non-EEA/UK nationals, details of any current UK visa/previous UK Student Visa or granted indefinite leave to remain;
6. an electronic copy of your CV, detailing your employment and experience;
7. an electronic copy of your personal statement, detailing why you wish to undertake this particular course at this point in your life as well as what use you intend to make of the training;
8. an electronic copy of your self-assessment, detailing your personal strengths and the attributes that you believe will assist you as a practitioner; as well as the personal difficulties and/or characteristics that you believe may impede you;
9. details of two referees, one of which must be from your most recent employer/training organisation.
Applicants for admission onto the MSc Creative Writing for Therapeutic Purposes are required to submit an additional 14 pages of creative writing with their application. Copies must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the applicant’s full name.
When a file upload is required, you will only be able to upload one file per question in any of the following formats: pdf, doc, docx, jpeg, jpg. Please ensure that all relevant pages are included.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and you will not be able to progress to the next stage without answering them. Please use the navigation buttons at the bottom of each page to review your application before submitting it.
When your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Programme Leader. Provided you meet the basic entry requirements and you have successfully completed the relevant Introductory Workshop (where relevant), we will contact you inviting you to attend an assessment interview.
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact us on
+44 208 579 2505 email@example.com