Counselling, Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology Programmes
Introductory workshops are designed to give potential students, an insight into the modality of a particular programme. It is also a pre-requisite, for those wanting to apply for full programmes.
The links below give details of the relevant introductory workshop, for the courses in which you are interested.
- Diploma/BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling
- BSc (Hons) in Humanistic Counselling
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling with BSc (Hons) in Reflective Therapeutic Practice Option (TA101)
- MSc in Gestalt Psychotherapy
- MSc in Humanistic Psychotherapy
- MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy
- MSc in Contemporary Person-Centred Psychotherapy & Applications
- MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (TA101)
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy by Professional Studies
Each introductory workshop, also acts as the first part of the assessment process for applicants, which is then followed, by an interview.
Special Interest Courses
Post-Qualification Doctorate Programme
The Post-Qualification Doctorates hold Briefing Seminars which again is a prerequisite for applying for the following courses: