MSc in Contemporary Person Centred Psychotherapy & Applications
This two-day workshop gives participants the opportunity to explore the personal and professional qualities and issues involved in the practice of counselling. It also introduces the theory and philosophy of the Person Centred Approach as developed by Carl Rogers.
Participants will be invited to engage in a process of mutual assessment. For those who wish to enter the training programme, this will form part of the assessment process. The assessment process will be self, peer and tutor based and will include consideration of:
- The participant’s current level of maturity and stability.
- Their capacity and commitment to engage with the course material as a whole.
- Their level of life and work experience and their ability to learn from this.
- Their current level of self-awareness.
- Their ability to participate in an experiential learning environment within both large and small group settings.
- The participant’s potential to develop a helping relationship and their awareness of how prejudice and social oppression might impact this.
Introductory Workshop Dates:
For further information please email Alina Anasie 020 8579 2505