Metanoia Institute Research Centre conducts practice-based research within the research clinic, and engages in collaborative, multi-site projects with other universities and public services.
Staff within Metanoia Institute are research-active and full details of current research is available here.
At Metanoia Institute Research Centre we aim to
· develop the practitioner-researcher voice in psychotherapy and counselling,
· engage in the exploration of our treatment theories
· develop evaluation of routine psychotherapy practice
· embrace, develop and explore the contemporary approaches to psychotherapy, and
· develop psychotherapy and counselling training
Clinical Director Lia Foa
Senior Researcher: Joel Vos
Clinical Services Coordinator: Shea Holland