Research Academy 2020
WHAT IS IT?
One to two days of insightful and thought provoking practical workshops at The Metanoia Institute. Presented by leading researchers and authors, designed for counselling, psychotherapy and psychology students and qualified practitioners to develop and update their research skills and knowledge. Plus the opportunity to focus on your project.
- * Choose from a variety of three hour workshops where you will find out about research skills and methodologies relevant to your training and research projects.
* There will be practical help in developing research proposals, understanding the purpose of research and insights into choosing and applying methodologies.
* You will have the opportunity to attend presentations from our keynote speaker, William B. Stiles, Professor Emeritus from Miami University (U.S.A.), Dr. Rupert King with an existential-phenomenological workshop, several authors and researchers; Dr. Sofie Bager-Charleson and Metanoia faculty heads Dr. Peter Pearce (Social and Organisational Sciences) and Dr. Biljana van Rijn (Research Strategy and Innovation) just to name a few. Inclusive of a round table discussion led by Dr.Stephen Goss.
- 10:00 - 16:45
- 16 March 2020 - 17 March 2020
- Metanoia Institute - 13 North Common Road, London W5 2QB
- from £50