Counselling and Psychotherapy Programmes
Introductory workshops are designed to give potential students, an insight into the modality of a particular programme.
Please note, due to the present situation with Covid 19 all workshops will be online via Zoom and the Introduction workshops are no longer compulsory with the exception of the TA101 introductory.
The links below give details of the relevant introductory workshop, for the courses in which you are interested.
We are excited to announce that Metanoia Institute has begun the process to be able to award its own degrees. We are currently waiting for the outcome of our initial submission to the Office for Students (OfS) with the intention that all students on undergraduate and taught postgraduate programmes will be enrolling for Metanoia Institute degrees from September 2022. For full details please see Update on our application for degree-awarding powers
- BSc in Humanistic Counselling
- BSc (Hons) Person-Centred Pluralistic Counselling (Advanced Practitioner)
- MSc in Humanistic Psychotherapy
- MSc in Gestalt Psychotherapy
- MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (TA101)
- MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy
- MSc in Contemporary Person-Centred Psychotherapy & Application
Each introductory workshop, also acts as the first part of the assessment process for applicants, which is then followed, by an interview.
Special Interest Courses