BSc (Hons) Person-Centred Pluralistic Counselling (Advanced Practitioner)
This one-day workshop gives you the opportunity to experience first-hand the quality of training offered by our undergraduate diploma and degree in person-centred counselling. The workshop will include teaching demonstrations and group activities, and it is designed to give you a sense of the immersive experiential learning at the heart of our programme.
You will have the opportunity to:
· Meet other prospective students
· Meet the Director of Studies
· Participate in enjoyable learning activities
· Consider the fit between your values and the values of a person-centred pluralistic training
· Discover the unique qualities and attitudes that underpin your own developing abilities as a counsellor
· Ask questions about the course, and about what the course will give you in your future therapeutic career
Introductory Workshop Dates 2022:
26th March 2022 - fee of £125
The workshops will run from 10am – 5pm.
For further information please email Precious Eniola: firstname.lastname@example.org