Fees and Student Finance
The Institute is aware of the financial commitment involved in training and studying on its programmes. A number of payment options are in place to spread the cost of payment over the life of the course and we are happy to invoice employers or sponsors.
1. Students studying on degree programmes are eligible for undergraduate and post-graduate loans from the Student Loans Company. Please see https://www.gov.uk/student-finance for full details. Please note that, if you are studying on a psychotherapy course, you are not eligible for a student loan until you begin the MSc in year 3 of your training.
2. Disabled Students’ Allowance is available to eligible students once they have entered onto the degree part of their study. Please see https://www.gov.uk/disabled-students-allowances-dsas for full details.
Tuition fees paid by a sponsor or funding body
* If any of your tuition fees are being paid by a sponsoring organisation or funder, you must send the letter from them that confirms this to email@example.com. Until we have this letter you are liable for all your fees yourself.
* If only some of your fees are being paid by a sponsoring organisation or funder, you must pay the rest of your fees yourself.
* If you are funded or sponsored, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have applied for funding/sponsorship for each year of your study.
Self-financing - If you are a self-financing student, you must pay all your fees yourself. There are two main ways to pay:
* Payment of fees in full
* A deposit due immediately on acceptance to the course, followed by five direct debit payments
If two consecutive direct debit payments are returned unpaid by your bank, the remaining outstanding balance will become immediately due.
Once you have joined a course, you are responsible for the payment of fees for the year. If a student has not paid their fees as agreed at the beginning of training, Metanoia Institute reserves the right to suspend the student from training. For further details see our Cancellation Policy at http://www.metanoia.ac.uk/about/payment-terms/
The full fees for your preferred course can be found by following the link (course fees) shown under that course.